Wednesday, May 14, 2008

In preparation for the Solemnity of the Sacred Heart on May 30, 2008, the following Novena is prayed from May 21 - 29. Please join us and pray this novena for each of the following days until May 30.
Novena:
O Lord, Jesus Christ, To Thy Most Sacred Heart I confide this intention...(for fast recovery of Cherry Anne C. Espion) Only look upon me, then do what Thy Heart inspires. . . Let Thy Sacred Heart decide. . . I count on It. . . I trust in It. . . . I throw myself on Its mercy. . . Lord Jesus! Thou wilt not fail me. Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in Thee. Sacred Heart of Jesus, I believe in Thy love for me. Sacred Heart of Jesus, Thy Kingdom Come.

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I have asked for many favors, but I earnestly implore this one. Take it, place it in Thy Sacred Heart. When the Eternal Father sees it covered with Thy Precious Blood, He will not refuse it. It will be no longer my prayer but Thine, O Jesus. O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in Thee. Let me never be confounded. Amen.(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be)

No comments: